The school day starts at 7:40 a.m. for staff with a staff meeting and 7:55 a.m. for all children for the 8:00am Morning Assembly. Whilst we would like all children to arrive as close to the starting time as possible, supervision will be provided from 7:40 a.m. Children coming early should be taken to the morning supervisor in the playground and not to the classroom. Up to 7.55 a.m. students may enter through their designated school door. After 8:00a.m. all doors other than the Reception Door at the front office will be closed. This is done so as to ensure that the children’s learning time is not disrupted by students late to school.
- All children should be ready to start school at 7:55a.m.
- Attendance will be taken promptly at 8:00 a.m. and Staff and students should be at Morning Assembly ready to start the day by 8:00 a.m.
- Time at school is valuable and no student should disrupt the learning time of others.
- 12.30 designated prayer time.
- School day ends up 2.5 for all students KG-12
- Monday and Wednesday 2.15 to 3.30grade 4 to 12 after school activities (separate fee is charged).
- 2-15 to 3.30 on designated day Grade 3-12 students will have an extra hour of Arabic and Islamic.