Your are here
- Invest in the improvement and expansion of our school facilities and resources to maintain our quality educational programs.
- Provide a warm, caring and safe learning environment that stimulates curiosity, freedom of expression, positive competition, and community spirit.
- Provide cultural, physical and extra-curricular activities that develop the ‘whole child’.
- Effectively develop students’ abilities to communicate in their language of instruction, while respecting the importance of the individuals’ native language.
- Recruit and/or develop skilled and committed staff to effectively meet the needs of the children, school and community.
- Create an environment where staff is expected to continuously develop themselves professionally and apply best practices in the classroom.
- Use technologies to enhance the delivery, quality and effectiveness of teaching.
- Provide students with opportunities to use technologies that will prepare them for today’s changing world.
JIS celebrates Saudi National Day!
There will be NO School on Sunday, September 23, 2018.
Category : News
Tags : Public
Date : September 22, 2018 ate 09:22:19am